 |
| Saturday was big day for MBBS students. Another batch of doctor is graduating. My buddy, lan sih, it was her turn. She is still gorgeous and pretty despite the hell-like busy houseman ship.heehee. She is currently work in Ipoh Hospital just like all my other buddies. Heard that Ipoh Hosp is a good place to learn with fairly good environment. Dont really plan to stay at KL for my future career. Initially, I have a thought to go Singapore, now, I think I need a better plan. A plan that what i want how my life would be in the future.Probably Sabah or Sarawak. Well, it's still too early to talk about this, let's aim to pass my MBBS with flying colour. YES, this time. By 2014, I want to wear that pinkish jubah ^^ |
 |
| Like usual, Dr buddy will treats us. This time, Tao, one of the famous japanese buffet. OK. That's how they said, after coba and me joined this buddyline, we start to eat 'HAO LIAO' Shogun> Marche> Jogoya> Tao. Heehee. We almost tasted all the best and costly japanese buffet in this city.By the way, compare to jogoya, dishes in Tao is way better, but dessert form jogoya still the best. |
 |
| THIS ONE!!! MUST EAT. Cheesy scallop. I like this. Maybe the best scallop i ever have. |
 |
| Leave with happiness and fullness XD |
|
Two more weeks before EOP and Taiwan. Enjoy alot for my fourth year and of course it causes hole in my wallet. Seriously, time please goes slowly. I want to enjoy as a student.OH YEAH. Dr buddy Chan also graduated as specialist Ortho on the same week. heehee. So Geng lah they all. I think one of my big problem is, I still havent thought of compromise and settle down for this field. I still not yet really fully compromise to be a good Dr. OK. That's it. Have a nice day peeps. It's time to pay a little effort for my coming EOP or MAYBE i should go shopping first/ movies .HAHA. XD Well, what if 21/12/2012 is the real doom day...so, enjoy first lah...=P
0 comments:
Post a Comment