0

December


 Being babysitter during 1st of December.
You will really amazed with what are the kids nowadays thinking..LOL
She hacked my FB, download BAD PIGGIES into my S2, played KPOP song in youtube...
I was like HAAARRR???你不是应该听,水果冰淇凌???
I WILL MAKE SURE MY CHILDREN KNOW POP SONG ONLY WHEN THEY ARE IN SECONDARY SCHOOL.LOL
She said, I ma hungry...
I asked, what u want to eat?? rice??
she said, 你们这边有 fast food mar???
The trend nowadays....GOSH!!!!
I WILL AGAIN MAKE SURE MY CHILDREN GET FRESH JUICE AND NO FAST FOOD!!!!

Really...can they be a real child, not a fake adult???LOL..*Her sister, please take note about this*

If i am a HIV positive patient...WILL YOU HUG ME??? WORLDAIDS DAY....going to give free hugss tomorrow...throw away your stigma towards HIV patient..they need you..=))))))

It's sad to see Kuantan's ppl walked for 300km to show their protest against rare earth factory...what they gain??? A earless and heartless leader who listen and see nothing about what his people want. HAIZ.and put his people in jeopardize of deformity babies.

My very first online purchase turn out to be a really fun thing!!!HAHA XD
The postman must be blur blur and he sent the parcel to another college..LOL
It's ok...most UM students dunno where is medical student college..even postman...XD
HEHE...



December, and my friends around me seems like encounter with 'some' prob. 
Hope they all will be fine.
I might be such a cool person, but i think the one know me will know.
I dont explain to ppl that dunno me.
And, I know how hurt it can be...
I always hope my frenz will not need to encounter such terrible emotion torturing..
You can wet your pillow every nights, but remmeber to face the next day with smile..
And that can really drive you bipolar... 
hehe...
And, i think i have been in the worst situation..
I guess i did something very wrong or terrible
with no chance to return, no chance to talk,no chance to get forward, no chance to be fren...
my fault...

I once tell my friends when we all had dinner in a crowded and busy restaurant, 
你看这里那么多人,偏偏我们就是能做在一桌一起看美女和吃饭。
爱上一个人,何尝不是。
你看,世界那么多人,偏偏能与你共枕的。

就算不珍惜也不要尝试去伤害。
而在爱人的心里,一句话如千刀万割。
 每次午夜梦回,好像就那句话,一直刺,一直刺。
那么爱,却那么伤。
老天爷太看得起我了,
我其实承受不了。 
我有点悲观的怀疑自己得了忧郁症。
适当时,我会去寻找专业的帮助。


有些女人愿意做爱情里寂寞的人。
有些女人愿意享受没有爱情的寂寞。

祝福,这位,享受没有爱情的寂寞女人,
生日快乐。
=)

十二月,
是怎样?

还有一年的准备时间,便要踏上行医的道路。
好恐怖。
我,可以吗?

 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top