0

Recent Me

 PCM posting kick off two days ago.Last Posting before I end my fourth year and step into the most stressful year as medical student. Am I ready? Actually, NO!!! I still enjoy as a exam-free and novel-all-the-time student. So, back to PCM posting. It is  kinda fun. Having class from 8am to 5pm which i feel fulfilling even though most of time i doze off and daydreaming in tutorial class. HAHA. Still, the air-conditioner room is far more comfy than the oven hot room. Up to here, I have forgotten what i initially want to blog about. LOL.Never mind then. I definitely likey fourth year, no exam, no stress, and novel all the time.haha. Chinese new year coming soon. Not going for any shopping spree this year. It's going to be a simple chinese new year with new member in family. *ok, i miss him* heehee. Lotsa of holiday fall on this month which made my struggling to go back home or not. HAHA. You can find me in my hometown almost every weekend. CRazy right? Bus has become my second house. LOL.

Addicted to Eason's song currently. Couldn't help but keep playing the same song. HAHA.

I am in peaceful mood recently. Surprisingly, i find inner peace.

What I wanna say is, Not talking doesnt mean that somebody is moody or whatever, I just found peace to continue to stay silent :]

I feel grown up as well but i couldnt tell why.

Hope to finish two Sidney's novels plus one chinese reading material before the end of fourth year. SO, i will be really busy, with my books. hehe.

Would you find a girl with no much talk, love singing, rice and reading novel interesting? Tell you, she is far more than what you think she is.

And, today, the ang moh dr asked us a question, what is the quality life you wish to have 10 years after this?

The answer is individualize. I can imagine myself has a busy day as doctor, back home with good music and good reading. OH. and good food cook by myself, especially good soup. Occasionally traveling. to inhale fresh air. As years go by, surprisingly i learn to stay with myself alone, i dont feel miserable when i am alone, I am pretty enjoy it which i dont know it good or not good. hehe.

That's all. We dont fight a spot in people's life. If they want , they will put in. I dont fight for any spots anymore, is that the reason why i find having myself alone is good? heehee.

Wish for a good good day for tomorrow, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top