 |
| The very first movie since final year started. It's totally worth the ticket fee. Highly recommended. Refreshing plot and funny characters XD WE LOVE CARTOON! |
|
|
So, final year started with happy Banting posting follow by another two intensely torturing posting, Obs and Paeds. One month, only one month to equip with Obs knowledge before you become Dr. And, I am not giving my best. I'm always could not give my best answer during tutorial and most of the times could not recall what I've been reading the night before. A little bit stress and disappointed with my own. It's even make you feel worse when lecturers teach something that is completely absent in your mind. ARGH. I should work harder, be more proactive and the most important is to question every single pieces information. I must remind myself that i am no longer a SPM or Matrix student who only know memorising the fact for the sake of exam. I must find the spirit and continuously motivate myself. Tough journey ahead. I must not lose. My 堂妹 和 二伯母 was in the paper.LOL. Just so proud of this girl, from what i
know, she is really 100 times more hardworking than me.HAHA. XD Had my
first ever oncall and delivery conduction yesterday. awesome!!! but
still, i need to be more calmer. sometimes, i think my personality does not
suit my future career. I just lack of calmness.=P I miss home so much. very much.
 |
|
|
| | | | |
|
|
0 comments:
Post a Comment