![]() |
| Neonatal Intensive Care Unit: With subgroup leader, Ida from Temerloh. A very talkactive girl but happy-go-lucky. |
![]() |
| My group. Four of us who berganding bahu to receive bullets from lecturer.Arrr...we will never give up! Bulletproof!This is truly satu Malaysia |
![]() |
| Izzati, Pekan, Pahang. LOL. A very talk-active girl with loud voice.LOL. but i like it. |
![]() |
| Tried new restaurant in Midvalley, Kungfu Paradise.LOL.With reasonably price and so-so food.Suit student level like us XD |
![]() |
| Attended a baby full-moon party by chance with Mickey mouse theme. This is my first time went to a theme party. The decoration was cool and interesting.hehe. |
![]() |
| Took photo with Mr.Choo who is i think a bit blushed due to alchohol. LOL. |
![]() | ||||
| TA-DA. Bestie and her sister. Cant believe i actually squeezed with them on a queen size bed. It's just not me. LOL. |
Basically, I am so thrilled. Finally, my new room is able to assess to WIFI two weeks after shifting. I am back to my blog and my beloved company, ONEFM! YEAH!
Days in Paeds fly superb fast. Spent almost 12 hours in ward, still, I feel guilty as if i have learn nothing. WHY? Could somebody tell me WHY? Everyday back to room with exhausted body and packed brain.Psycho by Mentor everyday as if i read nothing. In fact, we are really too tired to do any read up. Sorry =< feel like dumb dumb all the time. Could somebody tell me WHY? Everyday i hope for weekend to come faster because i am really too tired, physically and mentally. Feel like shouting for HELP in room each night. The feeling is so complicated, you feel anxious because you read up nothing , at the same time, you feel extremely tired. Seriously, i cannot imagine how life would be during housemanship. Sigh. I need stronger mind, soul and body to go through this. And, I dont know why, i know i can do it. FIGHTING!
Spent almost thousand bucks for my skin. I hope it works.So poor now T,T
I think it's time to lose some weight.Getting fatter and fatter. walao wei, i cannot accept loh T,T
New room is cooling, two fans at the same time, i feel like in air-cond room.MUAHAHAHAHAH.
Cannot remember when was the last i dress up properly for an outing, paeds keep me busy and no time for anything else. somehow, i find it GOOD!
OK. After so long, i registered for instagram. LOL. kolotnye. hehe. Just get the urge to register it.HAHA
Not going back for voting, am i irresponsible? hmmm. Am I not concern about my own nation? I hate to see citizens lose their mind, lose control because of this event. hmmm. I just dont make choice when i couldnt see it clearly.But, who will ever see clearly what are the tricks they are playing...hmmm.So, i was scolded by one of my friend, 你连banglash 都不如! LOL. I almost laugh out by this intelligent statement, well, did those bangladesh know what are they doing? At least, i know what i am doing.HAHA.=P







Posted by




0 comments:
Post a Comment