- Had buddy line gathering with second year and third year buddies yesterday. Went to famous Klang seafood restaurant, Boston. We waited for around one and half hour. Our dinner eventually become supper. Yet, it was still satisfying. Then, I have decided to treat them midnight karaok. Well, I am not rich, but I am really feel like this small amount of money is worth. Appreciate every single moment that I left with them. I found that generation gap was there when they keep playing Korean songs with all the long legs pretty young girls and guys with skin-tight jeans plus colourful hair dye. HAHA. Anyhow, I am enjoyed being young again.LOL =)
- Went to ward this morning and FINALLY my key get stuck. Thanks to Fishie lending me her phone and handsome fello ran for my key. It eventually settled down in one hour and I got back my key. Somehow, I pity the fello who needs to run for all these unnecessary stuff that could be avoided.Well, Its not my problem anyway, its them who decided to work for such a control freak boss.
- I am recently in PSY posting. I am totally loving it.Lecturers are all kind and good. You get to listen to different stories everyday. This group of patients, their stories and behavior might sound amused to you most of time but when you feel it with your heart, it is actually full unexplained sadness. One patient told me, You dont know? Mental illness is more suffering than physical pain. Just imagine, even we as a normal human being feel so much miserable when we feel down, stress and emotional, they definitely suffer more from the uncontrolled mood and mind illness. I believe every of them has their own story which made them to project in that way. Listen to them is what i think most of us need to do.I might as well consider this specialty as one of my future.
- My stomach is grumbling and I think its time to grab something. Just before that, I just want to document my own feeling towards myself.
- This final year, I see myself change drastically. I think I have almost more than 6 months do not suffer from emo.Well, i might look emo but it is just as peaceful as lake water deep inside. I know it might be not good, but i found myself more relax when i see this world. I just dont know what happened. HAHA. when i see something, i will think that...HA...i used to be like that, i am glad I have see and gone through it. hmmmm.I hope for a better of myself. OH YEAH, one thing that will never change, I get homesick almost every week, maybe to some extent, i have separation anxiety since small. LOL. Thanks to buddy who so kindly offering a shelter to me.
- Had quite few gathering and heart to heart talk with besties just in this few weeks. Everyone is so busy with final year, its hard to sit down and talk like nobody else bussiness. Appreciate this little time that we share together.
- OK. I found myself fall in love with this song recently. Like the lyrics very much. Her voice so calming =)
- 忘了那些刻薄的批評
他們不了解很多事情
重要的是自己能夠確定
保有純淨的勇氣 坦然的心
記得那些溫暖的心情
未來像一部公路電影
如果風沙揚起逼落淚滴
抓緊憧憬和回憶 繼續旅行
我看見的世界 永遠有藍天
有從約定裡滋長的玫瑰
就算有誤解 有爭辯
回頭還是 渴望牽手分享一切
我看見的世界 永遠有草原
有你最像是天使的畫面
總會被理解 被愛戀
逆風有你 流淚也能變成慶典
感謝和你擁有命運的重疊
有了牽絆人生才有了重點
什麼落葉 哪有飄雪
我只看到閃著光的每個紀念
10 TIPS FOR SURVIVING A PHD
9 years ago
Posted by




0 comments:
Post a Comment