0

19,03.2011

PELIKAN WAREHOUSE SALES AGAIN!!!! With the cheapest rate to get the quality guarantee stationery. Soo...heading to Puchong this morning.However, it was an unfruitful trip. We didn't bought anything because i still have all my PELIKAN highlighters, Crayon and colour pencils function extremely well. Of course, we cant even exchange free gift without purchase anything. All we bought were a one liter peel fresh orange juice which cost me 4 bucks and yogurt (RM1.5).OH YA..with the two free for-below-10-years-old rulers.=,=

Then , we went to eat porridge at this very famous porridge restaurant. I dunno whether it is famous, but the wall of the restaurant is full paste with newspaper cutting. Telling us that how good it is. I had a pork meatball porridge with a MJ.^^ The porridge really serve in a big giant bowl of it. I found myself hardly swallowed it after i have finished quarter of it. BLOATED. OH YA...and the tables surrounded us were families with their cute kids. There were kid who wearing a ballet outfit, a kid who keep on singing Indian Jones' song, the kids who get ready for tuition class and the kid who whispering with her mum. OMG....the environment just make me feel soo warmth and joyful. Only the laughter of kids can be sooo affection. It was downpour when we got ready to back PJ.I was being pushed into the car..=(

There is a news that it will be the closest distance between moon and earth today.I mean Saturday. However, it was a cloudy and starless night after all. I was planning to capture it down but it's even hardly to find the pieces of moon on sky.SIGH. Only until 2oth of March 2011 around 1.40am..then only see a bright whitish full-moon hang high on the starless sky. Amazingly bright. i was looking at it with my gotta-finish- juice. Sounds like i am drunk with my juice under this beautiful moon.HAHA....anyhow...I GOT SEE THE MOON.=)i don't know...it make me remember one of the scene in Rapunzel.And and...it will be tooo late to capture it down with the hot balloons. I guess the moon just being too shy to show up when everybody are waiting for it. =D

I watched P.S. I Love You. As nice as the novel.=) Heart-warming...

1.45a.m....no heavy eyelids, no sign of tiredness...my gooosshh..i dont want another insomnia night. Hand me ROBIN pleaaseeee,,,it might be the sleeping pills. HAHA....anticipate a sunny Sunday.=D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top