

A sunny Sunday starts with McD Breakfast.=)

Credit to roomie for telling us the news. With the print-out voucher and purchase a RM5 items, then you can enjoy the 2 pax breakfast that worth RM 14. Wooooo.....

Initially we went to McD of SS2, but there are bunch of people lined-up till the tar road.=,= Then we changed our direction to One Utama.However, the condition still same. Bunch of people with vouchers, some are original, some are fresh-cutting from newspaper, some are colour printed, some of them even bring the black and white printed vouchers.All are acceptable.How kind is McD. hahaha....we line up for few minutes...and TA-DA...i got my hot cakessss...=)

Okieee...ugly ever...=P We had our breakfast at McD of SUMMIT due to human 'congestion' in the McD of One Utama.


I was bloated.

And there are Popular clearance in SUMMIT. WOOOO...with 90% rebate and discount. I rushed into the temporary set-up bookstore at the ground floor. However, it's soo disappointing.Just imagine the books there are the books that ready to be CLEAR.Worse still, i didn't got the container that suppose to be the free gift of joining member. Instead, i got the small pocket book and ayam mas voucher that cost RM50.I am still happy anyhow....i have been planning to join the member loooong looong time ago...=) I am now officially becomes members of two of my favorite bookstores. This could be the pretty good reason to put on smile on my face.
Raining when on the way back. I hate the dead silent settled down towards the end.
Anddd...SIGHHHH...Mondaaayyy......=(Good Luck buddy for his coming exam on Monday. It's the time to end it and get out to help the needy.Pray hard for him.
2 comments:
HAHHAHA....=P
omg.... u came to summit usj.... my area wei..... without me..... i wan mcd breakfast.... =/
yea yea, best of luck to wai eng gor.... it's time to leave um.... =)
Post a Comment