Adddduuuuhhaaaaaiiii....It's seem like ENDLESSSS!!!!
I feel like i am OL. YES...i have that false feeling....=,=
Every morning, start to work at 8am , lunch time, off at 4.30pm.
Now, the faster word i can type is' Lymphoma'...LOL.....
It's quite tiring even though we are dealing with PAPER and WORDS.
how long it will drag me and my holiday?? Another week huh???
GGOOOSSSHHHH......It's soooo hard to fall in love with this project.
hahahahhahaa....
I WANNA BACK KLUANG ARH WEEIII...
WHEN YOU WANNA SET ME FREE..='(
Until now,I still have no time to join Dragon Warrior in cinema=/
OOHHH....but i watched Red Riding Hood...not as nice as i expect....or i can say, it is as disappointing as 'The Roomate'
Highly recommended a horror movie..'Insidious' It can make you scream..but not so scary
Oh YA...and the hottest one...Captain Jaccccccck Sparrow...Just nice. A very clever character present by a very smart actor in a very successful way.
Feel like wanna go Read Malaysia 2011. But it's tooo far..
HA...that's it. What a peaceful night..phheeewww..:)
OH YA...welcome June! It's You.=D
I feel like i am OL. YES...i have that false feeling....=,=
Every morning, start to work at 8am , lunch time, off at 4.30pm.
Now, the faster word i can type is' Lymphoma'...LOL.....
It's quite tiring even though we are dealing with PAPER and WORDS.
how long it will drag me and my holiday?? Another week huh???
GGOOOSSSHHHH......It's soooo hard to fall in love with this project.
hahahahhahaa....
I WANNA BACK KLUANG ARH WEEIII...
WHEN YOU WANNA SET ME FREE..='(
Until now,I still have no time to join Dragon Warrior in cinema=/
OOHHH....but i watched Red Riding Hood...not as nice as i expect....or i can say, it is as disappointing as 'The Roomate'
Highly recommended a horror movie..'Insidious' It can make you scream..but not so scary
Oh YA...and the hottest one...Captain Jaccccccck Sparrow...Just nice. A very clever character present by a very smart actor in a very successful way.
Feel like wanna go Read Malaysia 2011. But it's tooo far..
HA...that's it. What a peaceful night..phheeewww..:)
OH YA...welcome June! It's You.=D
Posted by




0 comments:
Post a Comment