Today is certainly not my day.
I am so so so so sad.
First tragedy, being cheated and threatened by the taxi driver.
Second tragedy, ticket being sold out.
Third tragedy, sooo sad that i cant visit granny at kluang tomorrow, i have promise daddy.='(
I just cant take it anymore, my tears just simply roll down in bus station.
It's not just this incident make me break down, there are too many things to bear currently.
They just flow out from every corner.
Without think twice, i just take taxi and back Um again.
My almost-going-to-burst emotion not allowed me to present in front of public
Have my own time after back to room.
It's really such a long time since i release my emotion.
Wet my eyes for almost 2 hours.So shame to myself.
I promise, i will take care of myself better next time.
Happy Birthday to roomie.
Wish you have a lovely time at home.
I am so so so so sad.
First tragedy, being cheated and threatened by the taxi driver.
Second tragedy, ticket being sold out.
Third tragedy, sooo sad that i cant visit granny at kluang tomorrow, i have promise daddy.='(
I just cant take it anymore, my tears just simply roll down in bus station.
It's not just this incident make me break down, there are too many things to bear currently.
They just flow out from every corner.
Without think twice, i just take taxi and back Um again.
My almost-going-to-burst emotion not allowed me to present in front of public
Have my own time after back to room.
It's really such a long time since i release my emotion.
Wet my eyes for almost 2 hours.So shame to myself.
I promise, i will take care of myself better next time.
Happy Birthday to roomie.
Wish you have a lovely time at home.
Posted by




1 comments:
dun cry yea... sorry i wasnt around for u...
love yea.. <3
Post a Comment