Eventually our timetable comes out.HOT!!!!!!! very HOT!!!!
i am entering phase lllA babeh....=(
Superb nervous.....ewwwwww....
Wanna take a look of my timetable???Have a look..
MBBS timetable
i know i am studying a very 'FUN' course.
today, when i browse through FB, a post from a FINAL YEAR SENIOR..
Until today, i am still wondering, am i making the wrong decision??
FUUUUU...A FINAL YEAR SENIOR...
i still remember, there was a senior told me during Orientation, quit MBBS,it's not fun!!!
I should have choose Bachelor in Dancing OR education...It makes life easier..
Of course, each course has its difficulty...but MBBS...errrmmmm...eeeeeeee....no comment.
There are many ways to reach out your help...not only DR can help people..*i guess this told by one person..cnt rmbr*
So...i duno...that time, i follow what my heart said...the intuition...
i hope it lead me to where i should be...
Even Steve Jobs said,And much of what I stumbled into by following my curiosity and intuition turned out to be priceless later on .
YEAH!!! THAT's it.
I am in rush..so..lastly...........
Pray hard for Aileen....
I believe i will receive good news from her...and the other of my batchmates too.
i am entering phase lllA babeh....=(
Superb nervous.....ewwwwww....
Wanna take a look of my timetable???Have a look..
MBBS timetable
i know i am studying a very 'FUN' course.
today, when i browse through FB, a post from a FINAL YEAR SENIOR..
Until today, i am still wondering, am i making the wrong decision??
FUUUUU...A FINAL YEAR SENIOR...
i still remember, there was a senior told me during Orientation, quit MBBS,it's not fun!!!
I should have choose Bachelor in Dancing OR education...It makes life easier..
Of course, each course has its difficulty...but MBBS...errrmmmm...eeeeeeee....no comment.
There are many ways to reach out your help...not only DR can help people..*i guess this told by one person..cnt rmbr*
So...i duno...that time, i follow what my heart said...the intuition...
i hope it lead me to where i should be...
Even Steve Jobs said,And much of what I stumbled into by following my curiosity and intuition turned out to be priceless later on .
YEAH!!! THAT's it.
I am in rush..so..lastly...........
Pray hard for Aileen....
I believe i will receive good news from her...and the other of my batchmates too.
Posted by




0 comments:
Post a Comment