I dreamed dreams.
My sleeping quality is going down the slope currently.
Three dreams in one night.
End up, i wake up with tiredness.
No matter how long i have been sleeping, tiredness can be felt the moment i uplift from bed.
I think, i might spent too much time in front of the screen which radiated side effects.
And..maybe i've read too much of Vamp's novel....=P
i am anticipating for the school days to fill my days..well..it's coming soon.
Will start my clinical year next Monday.
Goodness..i am so damn nervous!!!!!
More practicals ahead. More scoldings from doctorsss i suppose.ewwww..
Expecting myself to receive such a comment''RUBBISH!!!''
Or maybe '' LOUSY ENGLISH!!!''''
Phewww..i need to adjust myself to a proper position to face the UNKNOWN ahead.
I somehow realised that blogging can be a good way to express myself.Through WORDS.
Ohhh..lastly, hope Aileen mei mei can send me a good news by tomorrow.
Pray hard for her.
10 TIPS FOR SURVIVING A PHD
9 years ago
Posted by




0 comments:
Post a Comment