Morning, help buddies to shift room. So tiring. Done and rushed to Times with jumei. Met JitYee. We went Times, Sg. Wang and Low Yat. So happy to be with them to let me suppress some of my thought on certain things. Very reluctant to take photo, i know how cham i look like.Just dont want to disappointed Jumei who is so eager to take photo and put into FB. A zombie. SIGH.They even comment i look like auntie...SIGH. so hurt. never mind. i dont care.Anyhow, nice outing. Happy to have them.
Dont have the mood to update blog also. Decided to delete this blog soon. After i have done read the older posts.SIGH.MAybe just dont read. i am very scare to recall the memories.
At first the blog is to update the current situation of me to you, now it has meant nothing. OK...why the wound is bleeding tonight. this is what i deserve. I dun blame anyone. LIFE
Very scare people to ask me to Sing K right now. I know i will break down front of the music. I just know i will.
Posted by




0 comments:
Post a Comment