SIGH.Rushed to bus station and ticket sold out.
So sad. Gonna miss friend's birthday party.=(
Never mind, let's wait for the famous Rainbow fall.
Almost wanna cry out in the bus station.
Then i know how much i need to be with my family to ease the pain.
Then i know how much i had endure this recently.
So many unhappy things happened.So many.SIGH.
When i saw the river, i really think maybe i can just jump down into it.
And end everything.I wish to.
But sure, i am not that stupid=,=
i come back with smile and endure it again.
Life shouldnt be like that.It's should be colourful not grey.
I never feel truly happy recently.
Happiness that underlying with sadness.
Too sad being misunderstood by people.
你不是环保袋,不要总是装啊,装啊。
吵架时你可能赢得了一时,但却输了一段感情,值得吗?
Saw a status by Brandon,
The more i study medicine, the more i feel stupid.I worried for my future patients rather than me, myself.
So correct.
I am worried.
Fourth year senior coming back soon.
Going to Klang soon on 22th August.
So Fast.
OH YAH..went to Physio Quiz.
So in love with this thai song.LOL.so cute
Have a try
Too Much So much Very much
Loving you so much too much very much right now.
LOL...cute daaooo
So sad. Gonna miss friend's birthday party.=(
Never mind, let's wait for the famous Rainbow fall.
Almost wanna cry out in the bus station.
Then i know how much i need to be with my family to ease the pain.
Then i know how much i had endure this recently.
So many unhappy things happened.So many.SIGH.
When i saw the river, i really think maybe i can just jump down into it.
And end everything.I wish to.
But sure, i am not that stupid=,=
i come back with smile and endure it again.
Life shouldnt be like that.It's should be colourful not grey.
I never feel truly happy recently.
Happiness that underlying with sadness.
Too sad being misunderstood by people.
你不是环保袋,不要总是装啊,装啊。
吵架时你可能赢得了一时,但却输了一段感情,值得吗?
Saw a status by Brandon,
The more i study medicine, the more i feel stupid.I worried for my future patients rather than me, myself.
So correct.
I am worried.
Fourth year senior coming back soon.
Going to Klang soon on 22th August.
So Fast.
OH YAH..went to Physio Quiz.
So in love with this thai song.LOL.so cute
Have a try
Too Much So much Very much
Loving you so much too much very much right now.
LOL...cute daaooo
Posted by




0 comments:
Post a Comment