Received phone call from secondary school pal.
Thanks. So touching.
I know there are many best friends who read my blog silently.
Thanks you all. Sorry of worrisome you all.
I will be fine.
Have really aggressive feelings for the past weeks.
Kind of tired.
I am adapting.
For who is get hurts by my previous post, i am so sorry.
There you know how hurt your words to me.It's the same.
But confess mistakes and true facts are always hurt.
Face it and solve it. and let it go, and have a brand new start.
No hates.Friends, WE are learning.Both did wrong.
No worries friends.=) i will be good as time goes by.
I might not have bunch of friends to hang out together, but i am sure i have those who treat me sincerely. Really appreciate it. They are there during such hard times. i dont need bunch of friends to show off, i am just happy to have you all.=)
Thanks. So touching.
I know there are many best friends who read my blog silently.
Thanks you all. Sorry of worrisome you all.
I will be fine.
Have really aggressive feelings for the past weeks.
Kind of tired.
I am adapting.
For who is get hurts by my previous post, i am so sorry.
There you know how hurt your words to me.It's the same.
But confess mistakes and true facts are always hurt.
Face it and solve it. and let it go, and have a brand new start.
No hates.Friends, WE are learning.Both did wrong.
No worries friends.=) i will be good as time goes by.
I might not have bunch of friends to hang out together, but i am sure i have those who treat me sincerely. Really appreciate it. They are there during such hard times. i dont need bunch of friends to show off, i am just happy to have you all.=)
Posted by




0 comments:
Post a Comment