Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle All the Way. It's Christmas =D Spent my Christmas weekend with family. The Best Moment Ever. It will be perfect if you are here. Had very intimate talks with parents which made me felt so good. I love them. =D The picha was my dinner on Saturday which I refused to go for the wedding party of daddy's friend. I cooked myself some vege and i was bloated.
WOOHOO. CSS's Christmas Parrteeyyy. We were supposed to have fun at Winnie's house but most of us decided to rush to our dear family. So, we had party HERE. keke. Celebrated Jun Xing's birthday. A special cake. We bought her one formal T-shirt and a lovely blouse. We had gift exchanged sessions. This is what i got. So sweet of them =)And Champagne!!!! TA-DA.=)
A happy weekend and day.=D There are so many to be done by this week before I work for my CNY's outfit. heehee. GAYAO.=D
0 comments:
Post a Comment