Was admitted to A&E yesterday night due to one week history of backpain with right illiac fossa pain associated with one week history of productive cough and one day of fever.=/
Initially, i thought it was appendicitis. I was so scared to admit to ward for laporoscopy. I was prepared to ask the Dr to do me a favor and transferred me to Hospital Kuantan. However, the pain at the illiac fossa region seems so insignificant. It was on and off with dull in nature. And the severity was 2 out of 10. Then, i had Lumbarsacral X-ray to rule out dislocation. At the end, i was diagnosed with musculaskelatal pain. I was given PCM, cough syrup, deep rub cream and Postan which exactly as what i prescribed for myself.=/ I hope the pain will gone soon and nothing significant. Come on..I am too young to lay in operation Theater.Pray for me.=/ OH YA. The Dr told me, You should come to see me if the cough doesnt resolved in month, it might be TB metastasis to your SPINE!!!! =,= He made me feel so uneasy. Again..Pray for me.
Thanks to roomie stay by my side. Really appreciate it.
So many left undone. I am going to bang myself to wall. Let's do it with all those pain. =/
Posted by




0 comments:
Post a Comment