0

Stress level before 2012????

I have my stress level shoot up high before the end of 2011.Good OR bad sign? I suppose it is good as it push me to get near to my book.

I suppose to have 5 days of holidays start with today. Yet, I have decided to sacrifice THEM for the sake of I-dont-know-what.

Browse through the timetable. MAMAMEE YA!!!!

-PPD exam ( I never know what the heck is that, it takes time to read them up. Seeing the PY Ques=DIE) =D
-Case summaries
-Baby Growth Study
-Mock OSCE.(ECG? Chest Xray..please come back to me)
-300 pages of Browses (DEAD..=,=)
-General Surgery is calling!!
-Slides for Seminar.
-EOP after CNY..=,=


Minus one month of CRP, we left 5 months to cover two new postings and to revise old postings with ONE week of study week.=,= OH YA...If our national election held on March, we are going to have CRP on JUNE or MAY, one month before FINAL? Damn it.

Reluctant to exchange my new year holidays with pages of book....SIGH...LOOK INTO THE GOOD SIDE then...so that, I can enjoy my CNY holidays to the fullest. I am so sure that I will be panic for third year final exam as SO MANY THINGS TO BE COVERED. =/ With long case.....wooooo.

Please be friend of mine MR books and MRS mood. I am going to make it.HMMP!!!LOL

This is what a not-so-clever student need to worry about. If only I can be as genius as them...teehee. *this is what i always tell myself* LOL

Notice that most of my friends are having their final exam during this festival-fulled season. PITY THEM. Weeelll.....if they can sacrifice for a more enjoyable CNY holiday..why cant me??? Let's do it..babehhh....I am trying to persuade myself....

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEERS. LOL.

*小心轻放,处理,我怕它会溢出来。小心遮掩伤口,怕别人看见。一加一可以等于二,多于二或少于二*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top