Early bird catches the worms.Welcome the warmest sunshine on this new year morning. Put on my lab coat and heading to the ward =)
It's not so busy in Paed ward yet there are still patients and working Doctors. New year can be a happy celebration for healthy folks but it's really pathetic to see the sick kids. They should hop, sing and laughing by their heart to this happy new year. Yet, they have loads of brannula or cannula puncture to their bodies. Spent the whole morning in Paeds ward.And I caught many worms.LOL. Kind of reluctant to go to third floor and hunt for my case summary. LANTAK LAH. PPD is boring enough, I do not need another boring subject to ruin my new year.
Going back to room and having my YEE MEE with neighbour. So kind of them to cook for me. Yummie. Friends are there when you feel lonely.Surprisingly, quite a number of us stay for this new year holidays.Are they worry for the exams coming soon? Are they staying for celebration?
Actually I am kind of emo now. Why the hurts and pain doesn't go away with the starting of new year? Am I deserve this? I tried to stop the tears flow on this new day, let's do it after 12am then.I am begging myself.I am sick of myself sometimes. Some feelings just doesnt let go as you wish. What I can do? I have no idea. Trying hard.I guess this is what I deserved after being such a bad girlfriend.At least,He had made a correct decision for himself.It's so happy to see bestie is falling in love.The sign and symptoms which I had before. =) Wish that guy love her and make her the happiest woman. Even she cant be the happiest, but at least dont make her cried for you. No matter how, hurting is always the worst choice.It doesnt solve any single problem.
It's always so easy to comfort others and so hard to take care of yourself.
Love is so vulnerable.
It's still a good day though because I will soon adapted to the frequent of tearing scar.=S Well, as the PPD notes mentioned, either ADAPT or DIE.LOL.
The hardest subject to digest in world. WALAO WEI.
10 TIPS FOR SURVIVING A PHD
9 years ago
Posted by




3 comments:
happy new year... =)
Oo... peads ward... u make me feel guilty ar...
who is d bestie huh? i missed out anything? *pat -ing* haha... :P
it's a brand new year and those bad memory shall be left in d past... new year, new resolution, new self... jiayou... *hugs* =)
GOU SAMPAT...it's my hometoown fren lah. Why are you wandering in my blog during this new year? aiyyooo...not so easy lah
Ya loh. Gou sampat :P
Post a Comment