0

Genting Gathering Again.

OK. Genting AGAIN!!! Photos of skyway AGAIN.A gathering with MRSM friends and one of our beloved senior, Cassandra at Genting upon the end of this Chinese New Year season, Chap Goh Meh.
As we know, Genting is a down-in-list for trip during any festive season. Yet, we find no place to go. However, the trip turn out to be really crazy and memorable. Spotted these kind of street-performers in Genting. Jit Yee said, you can easily spot them in Bukit Bintang during night time. Heehee. He is so pandai to pose for photo. I superb like this photo..just that the photo is a bit unclear. MIST wei.HAHHAHAHAHHA.
SS photo that you cant put in facebook. Keep it here.Cant wait to beres my fringe next week home.
We went for indoor. WOOOOO. It was really crazy.See how many ticekts we won with the coin games. By the way, the outdoor activity is not as crowded as expected. Maybe the uncles and aunties just want to try their luck before the end of CNY.LOL.
We love Doraemon. heehee.
We took this photo after the disaapointing Casino round. I was blocked by the guard which actually make me so happy. He saw my IC and said, OHHH baru 21 ya. Heehee.We decided to feed ourselves with APPLE-PIES and hot chocolate from Starbucks. OH. Never forget the fireworks show at the night. We were so lucky to be able to see the fireworks with throng of people. Everyone clapped and shouted after the fireworks.Amazingly beautiful.It's some how symbolize the end of CNY and it's time to continue to chase our dream.OH. We were so lucky to see it. Thanks Uncle Lim. Then, it was chit-chat session back into the room. It's been five years for the last time I met with Cass..OH. Time flies. =)
Thanks for the gift for my newborn little brother =) He is such lucky to have all the big sisters care for him. I miss him anyway.

I need more time for my listed travel plan =( SIGH.

云顶是个充满回忆的地方。它承载着我们第一次开心的回忆,下云顶那条弯曲的路,是见面的最后一条一起走过的路。不停的忍耐云顶带给我的情绪。很烂,第一次在KTM流泪。我真的忍不了了。开心的祝福对方,表现自己的开心。其实我真的很伤心。我忍........!!爱情一点都不美丽,它让我伤透了心,不再选择相信它。一个人的旅行,是我给自己最后的承诺。

EOP next week. I have nothing in brain.=,=

TELL ME WHAT IS 'BERDIKARI'....here the starts of my MRSM life...=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top