0

Photos and memories

3 years. ok.
We keep some memories and locked them inside, throw away the key because we afraid to recall it ='( The same place without the little girl and the boy.

Ponteng class and cut our hair. OK lah. Only my fringe. P/S: my eyes look weird. =D funny.
Our food of the week plus porridge. SAY NO TO OILY FOOD!!!
Even if we are apart and the memories become black and white...we still have the strongest friendship and bond.
Every single places embedded unique memories. Not every memories bring you smile.But this YES.
I miss the whispering birds and the streaming river =)
Old Photo. Someday, somehow..the colour of every single photos fading away.
I miss dancing very much =') The old days when I move my body with melody in the midnight .

Found some application. keekee.
Off to book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top