![]() |
| WE are proud with UM.LOL. |
Then I remember this long-journey INTERNATIONAL MALAYSIA MEDICAL STUDENT CONFERENCE. No doubt. Unforgettable experience of freezing , long dragging journey to Sungai Petani. The moment when you saw UM medical students being attacked like we do not know how to present a survey study.In fact, we are much more better and high level than them =,= I can foresee how UM graduate DR being ANTI by superior not from UM. SIGH. But, kind of proud with David with his good presentation though there was mistakes here and there.Still, I believe he deserved a heart-warming compliment instead of painful sharp unprofessional comments. It was really an eye-opening event to see what other medical schools are doing, it's good to get a chance to compare yourself with other medical students and know how much you need to push yourself to be the 10 %. YA, for your information, amount of DRs will be overate in 5 years time, hence, UM lecturers are pushing us to be the top 10 % in order to survive. We strive for it. Overall, it was a good experience and I had really enjoyable time with friends =D
Back to the really stressful topic. Less than 50 days we will facing the first ever clinical combined exam. Seriously and honestly speaking, I dont know whether I have donem enough for my third year, whether i have fully utilised KLANG hospital. With my really limited knowledge and bad examination skill, I really need to struggle hard this time. I MUST NEVER COME BACK TO KLANG. I VOW. It's time to gear up and do what i should do. It's never too late. YES. of course lah. as long as not one week before exam. Errrm. Elective project is rather settle down. Really appreciate the cooperation from Tzu Chi Taiwan U. I cant wait to enjoy good food in Taiwan. HA.
今天是个很有意义的日子,曾经我以为能一起渡过多少载的6 月6日。其实我也算幸运,22年来遇到的都是好男生,好恋情。记得小学至中学期间,曾有两位男同学对我穷追不舍。我并没接受。他们虽然成绩不好,却平行优良,绝对是个能托付终生的人。跟其中一个在F5后开始了仅仅仅一个月的恋情,也结束了。因为,心里已经住了人。如今他们都成双成对,我想过不久便能收红炸弹了。其实,那些年,有他们真好。回忆充满打打闹闹的日子。中学,宿舍学校,开始了不到一个月的恋情,因为重心于考试,不能辜负父母,忍心分手。之后两年的恋情,风风雨雨,还是逃不过宿命。在疗伤的过程中,似乎体会了许多。从一开始的愤怒,到极度崩溃,悲伤,用尽一切努力挽留,失望,希望,伤心 到最后宁静和友谊分裂。我学了很多,太多。
或许你们也来听听我的爱情观。同意与否,这只是个人的体会。
1, 至今我依旧没办法相信爱能在一夜之间转为不爱,至少我不可以。或许是我情感盖过理智。
2,我相信人并没有十全十美,当一份爱有了要求,那是需求。爱应该是无形的接受一个人在生活里。
3, 沟通是很大的因素,但,世上没有不会沟通的两个人,只有肯不肯。
4, 就像交朋友一样,当你为一个人标上标签,你就不可能真诚爱她/他。因为,你已无形中模型了他。
5,远距离的爱,更需要沟通,谅解,和两颗紧紧联系的心。
6,如果找伴侣只为了符合个人标准,那么很多人将为此受伤害。
7, 越爱一个人,越多摩擦,越发现彼此的缺点, 如果没有适当和妥当处理,爱会渐行渐远。
8, 投入一个新家庭,新朋友圈子,不是两三天的事,更不是一年半载,有心去揣摩的感情才会深厚。
9, 爱情要两个人都说话。
10, 爱情用说的永远不比感受来得刻苦铭心。
当然我也有些事到现在无法释怀。
1。爱与不爱一夜间?
2。 什么样的爱情值得从来?三角恋,劈腿都可以,沟通却写下了不可能?
3。 什么叫做爱?思念?关怀?
4。爱会随时变质?了解越深越发现个人的缺点?
5。会让人不断的思念,是爱吗?
6。爱等不到改变?
其实我真的不明白,我想我不会想要去明白。我错了吗?我的坚持错了吗?你的决定对了吗?
直到今天,我还是会说,茫茫人海能为你停留下来再一起漫步人生的有多少?珍惜还是珍惜。
看到如今情况如此不堪,我想是我太执着。可是,我又怎么能欺骗自己有感觉的心呢?是我的坚持错了吗?我只是那么深的爱着一个人。 就那么简单。真的就那么简单。


Posted by




0 comments:
Post a Comment