0

520 weekend

520 weekend. I have brothers with me =D SEE..I look young.
New style??? Naaahhh..just try to be nerdy.




I never realised the date of this day sounds so special.
I had a crazy night with my besties.
We went to Morib Pantai, my second time.
And Gold Coast Resort.
Mesmerised by the lady's sweet voice.
It just came at the right time with the breeze.

It was so heart-broken to see my friend suffered this lot.
I know the feeling.
I know how hard it can be.
She is slightly unfortunate to meet such an asshole.
A guy who never respect your parent will never deserve your love.
Without our parents, we are no one.
How furious I was when I knew about it.
Totally ASSHOLE.
I hope she can get better.
Can she? OR Can I?
Such a special day but such a heart-broken day for us.
I realized we all need to pay in order to grow up.
Paying the price sometimes mean the tears.
Grow from the tears. Be brave.
As how i tell myself all the times.

Maybe my determination is such a bullshit in his eyes.
But....ahhh..can we stop this topic..???

This is my first time in Wangsa Maju.
Well, it's like a small university.
KTAR, MIA and Dasein students are all around.
I like the place with lot of Chinese food but it's rather too busy to stay.
Maybe once a month for tong sui is TOTALLY acceptable =D

Watched The Lady in such a special date.
Michelle Yeoh definitely done a great job.
The love display between Ang Sa Shu Ki and her husband is like a dull aching angina pain.
They never lose the love despite in such long distance.
They said, love that come easily will eventually go easily.
They never give up despite far apart from each other.
Sure, there must be the moment when they feel like throw everything away .
But, she cannot throw her country.
And, he become her best man who is there no matter how.

Her courage and sacrificed is beyond what a lady should do for her country.
Her love for her people.
Her calmness.
Her moderation.
Salute her.
I wish I can have her calmness.
I wish I can be that ambitious.
An inspiration movie. 


What is love? I am always wondering.
I never know what is the reason behind that heart-broken decision.
 I hope you are fine.
Such a special date..I Miss You.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top