0

Home

Dont focus on my terrible skin condition. Focus on the two BIG BRIGHT SMILES. Ya, no doubt, I am home-ing now. I am just too coward to confront with the stressful condition. I want to breathe. Two weeks before exam, one week before we leave Klang, yet, I am still enjoying myself at home? As i come this far, i somehow realise that stressful condition just not promise any good academic result.I used to be a dull and constantly stressful student in secondary school, hardly to catch my smile actually. As i entered U, I tried to use the same old method but i cant cope with it. Studying medicine is undoubtedly stressful, I dont know other courses, but medicine is driving me crazy. So, I just want to try another method which I dont push myself most of the time, instead, I let the want-to-know attitude to prop up itself. However, of course, i still need to push myself to memorise all those facts to pass my exam. HAIZ. So, I am in the process of squeezing knowledge NOW. I frustrated most of the time as too much need to know. I just going to try my best. That's how. Not to push myself to the edge.NO.

Studying at home is way too enjoying, with adequate entertainment, overwhelming food and extremely good sleep =D a bit too good. Should just finish this enjoying period and go back to hostel keep fighting.

Going to sleep,it just happen that i feel like crapping in my blog so i came here before sleep. Nitez people. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top