How I ended my third year? We went for our last sing K session in centrol mall, Klang.NEWAY. With roomate Aileen, bestie Winnie and three hiao po, shi tying, kah yee and hot gurl gan ee lin. HAHA XD guess she will thrilled to know how i describe her =D Snapped some photos while singing as 6 hours was way too long for sing K session. We were exhausted. Appreciate the friendship with them, most of us only get closer to each other after shifted to Klang. I've had a fabulous third year in klang just because of them. No more dull and emo 'Chungee'. Well, one of groupmate re-name my name. Sounds CUTE. =D
Not forget to mention I had GREAT time wardround and cover beds with my groupmates. They simply awesome. Not SKEMA and shield the 'bullets' from Prof while in 'war'. HA!!! Guess my group is the most PATTERN and KECOH group XD Great time with new PCM and ONG group as well. Just imagine we did all the silly action every morning on the way to KK Bukit Kuda made me smile =D OH! Plus crapping and singing.
The photo on the beach is Morib Gold Coast resort. Ya, i went there again with Winnie, Si Hou, Joo Seng and Junie. An unplanned one day trip to tanjung sepat and 东禅寺 for praying before we left klang. It was fun and we made alot of 'yellow' joke all the way with plenty of vulgar words. OPPPPS. Just ocassionally. Spotted Astro 新秀 final lists filmed their dunno what on the beach.LOL. We thought of joining them.KAKA. THICK FACE.Went to temple and praying for the coming exam. Amitabha.
I should count my blessings to have a really memorable third year at Klang.KEKE. I hope the blessing get along with me and let me pass my third year and proceed to honeymoon year.
Wish me good luck for my study week and exam!!!
There are more i would like to post but, just imagine others are busying study and i am planning to hug my bed after blogging.Hees.
P/S: I wore the same blouse two years back with necklace and now, I am all alone with the blouse. I am determined to stand by my own with my charming smile.Alone.
TATA XD
10 TIPS FOR SURVIVING A PHD
9 years ago

Posted by




0 comments:
Post a Comment