0

Before Doomsday

Lots of events before end of the world. Hehe. MPIS at the end of year for final year medic seniors. This photo with Bamboo Doll. Used to be performers for each year of MPIS. PENCEN for this year.But, moral support.Heehee.

If i could be tall abit.Awwwww. With preeetaaayyy Indian friends.

The sexy lady in blues. LOL.

The pretty and handsome buddyline =D



Our table with engineering leng luis.

CSS =)


我从来不羡慕别人有一大班嘻嘻哈哈的朋友,我有一班知心的你们,人生难得 =')
Neway cheong K before MPIS..LOL XD SO Playful!!!!!!
Forever Thunder Buddy =) Go and watch the movie TED, and you will know what i mean =)

Macam itu bear kena I cekik.Ngek Ngek.

This one, 10 years ++ bestie. Comel kan????


The most pretty final year of the night =) Buddy!!!!!

Tang Yuan tomorrow and all my family members complete in house.
Honestly, I dont want doomsday, I want to live my life with these bunch of people I loved.

I have lots of thought in the bus just now.
It just vanish when I am front of screen.
Never mind, just some thoughts here.

年复一年,圣诞,新年又来了。
回想起几年前的自己
我比较喜欢现在的我
越来越知道自己要怎么对待自己
越来越知道怎样去生活
原来很多东西要花些时间往内心找
不知道耶
很像有什么不同了
却讲不出



如果真是世界末日,我无悔吗?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top