So, Junie and I decided to go for window shopping at Midvalley instead of doing nothing in the four square room. Upon so-called 'finishing' shopping, I received a message that said, please come back to M.I.L.E.S near the clinical auditorium at 5pm as our silent mentor just passed away. OK. A BIG shocking news. We thought our turn will be next year May, but it just came early. Once confirmed with the event,we rushed back to UM within 5 minutes. Hush. And we manage to reach on time, put on our white coat and ran to the room.
It was our very first time to clean and manage a dead body. I wasnt focus throughout the process, especially when the silent mentor's relative reached and paying their last respect. The husband was crying for his wife. He said to our prof, 她生病,我照顾他一年 了,终于解脱了。For your info, the pts suffered from lung CA. It was so emotion to feel the sorrowfulness fill in the whole room. It's hard to let go of your loved one who you spent the whole life together with. Tears rolling in my eyes without dropping out. Of course, I always remember to show the respect and professionalism. Dr isnt emotionless.They just trying to hide it. My very first time to do what I can for my silent mentor. Feel very thankful to her for donate her body for the sake of medical development. Thank You. We will learn well and be a good doctor. We promise.Such a meaningful deed on this meaningful day. Prof said, it is a good chance for you all to learn about life and death. A cycle that we all cannot escape. Amitabha. May our silent mentor live her afterlife happily on heaven.
Had a not-bad chinese cuisine dinner at Jaya One with roomie and Winnie.
There gone my 12,12,12. And now, i am home again.LOL =D
Posted by




0 comments:
Post a Comment