OK lah. When was the last time i post about outing, photo and food. Could not remember at all.
So, the first in this new year.
Hehe.
Traditionally, we will be having reunion dinner with batchmate each new year.
But, I am not going to attend this year because I am going for GP attachment in my hometown since next week, so, an early chinese new year break. Two weeks wei.
That's why we have decided to go for our own.
缘 steamboat restaurant in sunway city.
Buffet style, Rm26 eat as much as you can, take as much as you can till 12am.
It is famous among people because of the BBQ honey chicken wings.
Finished in 3 minutes in each serve.
缘,从相遇,相知到相识,惜缘。
不管哭与笑,有你们就好。
朋友不用多,能懂你就好。
That's about ULALA.
WAHAHHA.
Going to SG in 48 hours.WAHAHA.
Random idea sparked last week.
Booked hotel and ticket this morning, renew passport.JOM!
Since I am forbidden to skip work one year after this, SO, I am going to skip CLASS now.LOL.
WAHAHHA.
For those who want to date me this weekend before I back for CNY break, you only have Sunday.
HAHA!
The most Shuang CNY break.
Repeating Lee Hom's 这一首简单的歌。
So, the lyrics, 这世界太复杂,混淆我想说的话,我不懂太复杂的问法. =)
我其实很简单,很容易就懂。
I memang watch CNY movie every year, guess i need to watch it in kuantan this year =P
XD XD XD
*One issue, I get my hair re-bonded last week , does it make any different? NO RIGHT? WTF.HAHAHHAHHAHA. But i am happy about it.
* MRSM gathering? hmmmm. sounds interesting!!!!
Nursing Home Today. Fun loh XD
Visited three bed ridden patients' home.
PCM posting is fun la, variety arrangement!!!!
HOSPIS tomorrow, being threw to other group, it's ok, i can have fun in anywhere and everywhere.
XD



Posted by




0 comments:
Post a Comment