WOW. Unexpected FUN and enjoyable trip. From TBS, we reached beach road of Singapore. Then, we bought Izling MRT card and went to our hotel by MRT. Initially we thought our hotel located in China Town which a location can reach by taking MRT. Then, a bit kelam kabut, it is located at Jalan Bukit Merah, Tion Bharu. Backpackers Hostel, own by a Hong Kong immigrated family. Very family. Though the room is small, still OK lah. Same as Taipei, the public transport is very convenient. You can reach everywhere by bus or MRT. So, you need not to worry of getting lost. By right, after two days of staying, the route to everywhere is in your hands. Easy and convenient.
So, we met with Sui Cheng's brother the night upon arrival. Really big thanks to him to travel and come to find us after working. we were brought to Clarke Quay, a street/ area full with ang moh and night life. Interesting! As told by her brother, that's where you come to understand what is going on in Singapore. With breeze from river, lovely couples around, somehow, feel a bit emo.sigh. Then, by walking, you can straight away reach Marina Bay where the Merlion located. We didnt manage to get to garden by the bay, or i should said we give up that place, it is a garden made up by lighting, so, abort the place on list.
The next day, we went universal studio.The main plot of the story. YO, very fun neh. Especially the Transformer theme. LIKE IT SOOOOO MUCH. I like Bumblebee. Our hero!!!!!! Of course, challenge ourselves with the frightening roller coaster. I shouted out all my inner organs. WALAO WEI. Felt not good after all the roller coasterS >_< Personally, I think it worth the price and we had a lotsa FUN!!!!weeeeeeeeee. We almost covered all the games available. I am definitely act like a kid in the studio. HAHA. You can see my hop and run around. HEHE. OH. the most boring and annoying part is the DONKEY show =,= Conclusion, I like it. Want to go again !!!!!HAHA.
Exhausted after whole day of adrenaline shooting. Went to China Town and met with old buddy. She changes a lot. With contact lens and mini skirt. We had dinner and frantically chatting in hawker center. OH. Singapore is full with hawker center and the price of food is totally affordable. I think, living in Singapore, food is not a big problem, it's the rental rate that makes people sakit jiwa. So, they said, CNY must go China Town, Christmas must go Orchard road. HEHE. Basically, it is few streets which sell lotsa CNY stuff lah. I like it, because all the familiar CNY songs. I am totally in high spirit. ngek ngek. I guess everyone know how much i like CNY songs, even it is not CNY.
The last day, we did some shopping in Bugis. Bugis is like 五分谱 in Taiwan. Streets with clothes. LOL. Only get one blouse for myself. Guess that is more than enough. HAHA. Then, we went Kranji station, took bus with Rm1 to RM2 back to JB, and then from JB to KL. Again, thanks to sui cheng's bro to bring us makan at Sekudai. WOW.
Total spent only RM600. HAHA. Hawker center food helps a lot. So, basically we have covered all the must-go place in Singapore.
I am thinking the possibility to work there. Hmmm. This visit has given me some idea about my choice.
YO. HAPPY TRIP. CANT WAIT TO GO HOME ON MONDAY!!!! I MISS TYY!!!!









Posted by




0 comments:
Post a Comment