0

Emergency Department

 Decided to spend my weekend in ED in order to avoid those MA students on week days. Learning opportunities are there every corner in ED. IV infusion, line setting, venupuncture, IM injection, ECG, dressing and intubation. Cannot believe myself just did all of that in 5 hours of hustle. Even though i failed many attempts, but still i feel so satisfied.I feel so involving in this area when i get the chances to hands on. Maybe first posting in banting is not a bad idea. And, when you are really enjoying, you do not feel hungry or tired, instead, i feel more and more excited. We were told that the cases in Banting ward is not so interesting. BIG NO NO. Almost every patients presented with signs and interesting history. I am going to clerk all the patients in the ward tomorrow.

 I really like Banting loh. LOL.

 I will need to sharpen my skill, be braver and more confident. Come on Chu Yee, you can do it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top