Things happened and time flies.Without my realization, I was actually took part in quite a number of activities.So just these few weeks, I had really fulfilling days follow by exhausted nights.
Finished my paeds posting with kind of traumatised EOP questions. Well, according to my friends, our group actually got some difficult questions. I dont know but i should do it better. I vow, I will never repeat the same mistakes again. Anyhow, thanks to Dr Ang and Prof Anna for being our mentors. Thanks for their patience as we know our group is kinda blur compare to the other groups. Our group is not genius group, we need a lot and a lot of practice to get the skill or knowledge. It's ok. Learning doesnt stop at where we failed. Get up and practise again. I believe eventually we all will reach the destination. I hope I can do my best for the next posting.I MUST! =D
Thanks to OMHS, eventually, I got the chance to jog around bukit cinta in UM, cheong K, midnight K. Well, I miss the chance to go clubbing. But, i guess i din feel disappointed at all as i think the blasting loud music does not suit me. I hope i get chance to go bukit api in UM before I grad. We went Port Klang for OMHS and i think nothing much to elaborate.hahahha =P
Just back from Thal Camp. My first time being facilitator and sort of organize activity. IT IS FUN! We have divide participants into children and adults group and i got all mummies as my group members. Initially, we were all scare to lead the adults as it will be some sharing kind of session. But, it just ended up to be well and fun. Mummies were hot and sporting. We performed dancing together, joget..LOL. And, they really sayang me =) Learnt alot from sharing session as well as good advice plus philosophy by prof and doctor. We rarely get the chance to talk to them except than teaching session. However, i think this time we all manage to grab some insight of working life and choices through the unofficial sharing session with them. Thanks =) It's really meaningful and happy. I feel good. teehee.
Half of year has passed. Final MBBS is approaching. Kind of scary but unavoidable. So, brave your heart and face it. Get well prepare, plus a little luck, i hope we all will be well =D
Just one more week before my surgery posting . Initially i was kind of scare and resist to go through it, now, i know what to do.Sometimes, we just need some enlightenment plus our own determination.Never give up
Wish to spend the rest of my uni life meaningfully. Try my best on everything, push myself to the max potential =D
0 comments:
Post a Comment